Vintage ATC cards using Couture Creations dies.

8:00:00 AM

Welcome to another blogpost with me Jowilna - today i am sharing a set of 
Vintage ATC cards with you
If you are a paper crafter then i am sure you are a hoarder right? you say what if, and one day really a lot don't you? yes you know I am right!
So todays project is one of those one day's....
years ago when i had more time on my hands i started a set of ATC cards. They were (are) really pretty and vintage looking but needed something to finish them off and a home. So when I was cleaning up the studio last week I found them in a packet all ready and waiting to be finished...and here they are
I used some of the amazing Couture Creations dies to dress them up and finally finish them off - and i love how the die-cuts just adds enough of a something different
 I used this cute little Rocking Horse | CO723518 from the Secret Treasures range. I cut it out of a smooth thick brown cardstock and inked the edges in white Brilliance pigment ink to soften the edges a bit and add a worn vintage look to it. Once the ink was dry and I adhered it to my ATC card I added a layer of dimensional glaze and left it to dry overnight.
For my next card I used the gorgeous Paddington Street Lamp – CO723740
from the Metricon Collection as well as the Art Deco Border – CO723738 from the same collection.
 I cut the Paddington lamp out of white cardstock and then separated the cut so that i had two pieces to work with. I coloured them separately using dark brown ink and left them to dry. The scroll part of the die was adhered to my other ATC card and dressed up simply with a couple of adhesive diamante.


I adhered the light part to my third ATC card with a halved portion of the Art deco border I stapled to the top of the card. Once the lamp part was set and well glued down I added some "Sepia" dimensional accents inside and left it to dry. Once it was dry it gave the look of old stained glass.
 I think this Art deco border die must be one of my favourite and most versatile dies ever!
and one more detailed image....

And here's a quick access link to all the wonderful dies I used!
Thank you for stopping by - remember to like us on Facebook and visit the blog to see what the other design team girls do with all the wonderful products available from Couture Creations! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images