Double Page layout - Create magazine and Heidi Swapp.

7:00:00 AM

Today I am sharing my double page layout based on the sketch from Create Magazine. I simply love Allison's sketches - she really is amazing. I love using sketches as a starting point, although more than often my layout turns out to be something a lot different. I use them to inspire me, to help me start a project and then I turn it into something very true to my style. And this assignment was no different.
I chopped and changed and moved things around.
For my accents and embellishments I used Multicoloured stamping with MementoLuxe ink pads, Christmas themed chipboards, stickers, washi tape, buttons, sewing and stenciling.
To get the sketches from the January issue, you can download them for free here

Thank you to Minette for letting me use her beautiful photos, and a special shout out to Annemarie for taking such amazing photos.
Here's wishing you a wonderful and creative day! Blessings!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images