Create - double page layout using a sketch.

6:14:00 AM

Today I am sharing another double page layout I did for the November issue of Create magazine. The sketch was given to us as a single page sketch to work with, and I turned mine into a double page.
I used my much loved Lady Pattern Paper scraps along with some other paper scraps to complete the portion on the left. I pretty stuck to the sketch portion but changed it up a bit as I stretched it into a double page.
I love how the Lady Pattern Paper works perfectly with other paper ranges - effortlessly.
Down the middle of the photos on the right side of my layout I used a Celebr8 stencil and added some light stenciling and stamping on my background. A beautiful heart sticker all the way from Israel adorns the page - thanks Cecile! The stars scattered across the layout is from a frame pack by the talented Melody Ross/Chatterbox fame, and the flowers from my favourite The Wholesaler.Little Birdie, who makes loving flowers so easy!
Embellishments include tags, buttons, brads, diamante and metals.
 And don't forget the much loved sewing to add some lovely texture and pattern.
Thanks to Nabila for the photos of her gorgeous little girl!
Until next time - Head on over and see the other inspirational layouts in the last issue of Create Magazine.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images