Hello crazy beautiful world!

10:00:00 AM

well what can I say - I have had a whirlwind month of October and then November started off with a fabulous teaching trip meeting some beautiful creative souls and ended up with a car accident that has left me well....a little fragile, bruised and just plain hurt! So needless to say I have neglected my posting on the blog and have fallen way behind on things that I have to do. But I am fine and will just keep on going. So my apologies for leaving you high and dry without any new reading material - I promise I will do better!

To start off I am on the Imagine Crafts Blog today with a fun Vintage inspired Christmas card.
So head on over to the blog for some inspiration using the amazing products by Imagine Crafts and Tsukineko!
I truly love how versatile their products are - and the world of creativity it inspires!
and if you are in South Africa, remember you can get all your Tsukineko inks from The Wholesaler or your nearest craft store!
#TheWholesaler #Tsukineko #JowilnaNolte #Scrapcouture #CoutureCreations #ImagineCrafts

Tomorrow I will be back with a Christmas inspired Bunting - and if you can't ait head on over to
The Wholesaler to view it today!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images